Hey fans and fucks -
Well, here we are on April 1st, and we are officially entering the fourth month of Shit City’s exciting life in the online world of the internets.
I’ve been researching other webcomics lately and I was checking out my fellow Northampton-area webcomicer Jeph Jacques’ stuff, and I noticed he writes a bit every day at the bottom of his comic page.
Now this ain’t a natural thing for me. I don’t update my facebook “status” or anything like that. I actually am pretty poor at answering emails, too, for that matter (but if they’re FAN emails, then of course I respond with great haste!).
Generally I don’t want to do anything that would distract or detract from the lives of Maddie, Beano and Arn directly above these comments. But since the webcomic world seems to be one of openness and friendliness, I figure I should participate in that somewhat. So I think I’m gonna try it, as an experiment, starting nowish.
If any of you have been wondering “who is this man who draws such simple shapes with such filthy mouths” then I have prepared for specifically you these ten facts about me:
1) I like bacon perfectly fine, but I feel a pressure I don’t appreciate from society to really LOVE it.
2) I want a cactus. A big one!p>
5) Whiskey > Vodka > Gin > Rum.
a) I had a movie idea once in a dream: 12 clones picked for a jury!
1) For the first time in my life, I have become intrigued by the Silver Surfer. It was Monday when it happened.
27) I have to change the tires on my car this week. I can’t forget. But I will…
13) My favorite song to work on Shit City to is Frank Zappa’s “Dog Breath Variations.” Any version, but the Yellow Shark version is my personal favorite.
9) I wish more animals of different species could mate and make stuff like mules and ligers.
10b) Just a few Sundays ago, I was trying to get the Super Bowl over the Massachusetts broadcast airwaves, and even though I tried four different antennaes, and could LITERALLY SEE the mountain the CBS transmitter was on OUT MY WINDOW, it did not work, and I ended up spending Super Bowl Sunday playing beer-can-football-catch (that’s catch with an empty beer can with a tissue in the mouth-hole) with my girlfriend’s sister and failing to get through ten minutes of “The Return of Swamp Thing”. As a result I now have three antennas I do not want. Do you want one? Give me twenty bucks.
10) I am so god damned happy it’s Spring.
Anyway, according to my roommate Keith, I should use this space to announce news about T-shirts and signings and stuff like that. So, I would like to announce my first ever signing tomorrow (Friday) morning, right here at my apartment. If I am not home, Keith would be happy to sign your boobs.
Also, my T-shirt is blue.